Soul-shaking sound. Heart-pounding design. One-button setup. Fills any room with deep, clear HiFi sound. Seamlessly integrates with the Sonos System. Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle. Place it anywhere in the room-even lying flat under a couch.
- Listen down deep Fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won't just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes-you'll feel it in your bones.
- All sound, zero vibration Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- One-button setup No wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- Wherever you want it Because it's wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put the SUB anywhere you want in the room-even lying flat under a couch.
- SUPPORTED DEVICES. SUB WORKS WITH all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.