The latest subwoofer line from Jamo offer high value with stylish aesthetics. By utilizing modern materials and core technologies, the J 10 SUB makes your home theater and music listening experiences unforgettable. With an amplifier capable of 300W of peak power, this subwoofer can deliver higher sound-pressure levels at lower distortion, resulting in maximum musical fidelity and reproduction of details.
The J 10 SUB features a 10" front firing, aluminized polyfiber woofer that provides exceptionally low frequency response with minimal distortion. The all-digital amplifier delivers clean high-efficient power and accuracy in reproduction. Housed in a MDF cabinet with a sleek wood grain vinyl to match our highly acclaimed Studio line, this versatile subwoofer seamlessly integrated into any decor.
- Aluminized Polyfiber Woofer Delivers low frequency response with minimal distortion.
- All-Digital Amplifier Clean, high-efficient power.
- Front-Firing Driver Provides deep bass and placement flexibility.
- Low Pass Crossover and Phase Control Allows you to blend the subwoofer's low-frequency tones and establish the ideal level of bass
- Line/LFE Inputs Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
- MDF Cabinet with Modern Finish Wood grain vinyl provides a contemporary aesthetic.
- Front-Mounted LED Power Indicator Lets you know when the system is on or off.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.