The VLT6 is a revolutionary tilting TV mount, at a budget friendly price. Large TVs installed on traditional tilting mounts often hit the wall, limiting the maximum tilt range. The VLT6 extends from the wall 5.7", getting you the maximum tilt possible for your TV.
- Designed in the US to fit 46"-90" TVs & easily hold up to 150lbs, keeping your TV safe on the wall.
- Features 5.7" of extension on a tilting mount, allowing even 90" TVs to get the maximum tilt range possible, and eliminate screen glare.
- Extending from the wall also gives you easy access to cables behind the screen. Which makes hooking up your components a breeze.
- With side to side shift and post install height & level adjustments, you can still get a perfect finish, even if your stud placement and handiwork aren't flawless.
- An open wall plate design means the VLT6 can be mounted directly over electrical outlets for simple power connection.
- Our 3-step install process is made to be simple, you'll be done in under 30 minutes. Mount with confidence, our mounts are UL-listed for quality and safety.
- When you buy with SANUS, you also get our world-class customer service, available 7 days a week to help you with your install.
||793795530936 - Black
||30.00 " / 76.20cm
||18.11 " / 46.00cm
||2.75" - 5.75" / 6.99cm - 14.61cm
|TV Size Range:
||46" - 90" / 116.84cm - 228.60cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||150lbs / 68.04kg
||Yes 200 x 100 through 690 x 415 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||7° / - 12°
EPIC Protect extends your product’s protection, offering greater benefits and longer coverage than the manufacturer’s warranty provides. With benefits starting Day 1, we support you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Sometimes products experience common failures and we understand accidents can happen* - that’s why we provide the best experience to get your product repaired or replaced with minimal life interruption. Protect your investment with EPIC Protect and experience the difference!
EPIC Protect is powered by Centricity, an A+ BBB rated leader in service and protection for over 35 years.
*See store for terms, conditions and more details.