The SANUS Speaker Mount for Echo Dot is the ideal solution to place it anywhere in your home or office. Discreet by design and made to look like an extension of your Echo Dot, get all the benefits out of your Echo Dot without even seeing it. Remove the temptation from little fingers by placing your Echo Dot under a cabinet, on the back of a nightstand or a desk, the sky is the limit. All the hardware is included for drywall and wood-stud installations, ensure ultimate flexibility in placement with included 3M Command Strips. With exclusive easy press-fit design, its simple to place your Echo Dot anywhere. With both black and white color options available, match perfectly with your décor and Echo Dot. Constructed of durable, high quality polymer. Engineered and manufactured proudly in the USA.
- Sleek, low-profile design complements your Echo Dot and fits easily in any décor
- Place your Echo Dot anywhere, all hardware included for drywall and wood-stud installations, 3M Command Strips for compatibility with all surfaces
- Exclusive press-fit design ensures secure grip on the Echo Dot, even when installed up-side down
- Easily move your Echo Dot by pulling on hidden 3M Command strips tab and reinstall in new location
- Constructed with premium, high-quality polymer and manufactured in the USA
- Remove temptation from little "sticky fingers" and place your Dot in a "hidden" location
- Press and go design frees up counter, table or desk space and installs in minutes. No drilling required.
- Fits anywhere design works perfect in your kitchen, office, great room, bedroom, bathroom, RV, cabin, beach house" you get the point.
- User friendly design does not interfere with Echo Dot sound or performance
- Mount your Echo Dot in style, comes in black or white to match your speaker
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.