Gold Dome C-CAM®
The gold dome tweeter is formed from a ceramic-coated aluminium/magnesium alloy, gold anodised to a specific thickness for ideal stiffness and damping characteristics. Its new profile and surround geometry have been developed using advanced modelling tools, to provide the optimum qualities for accurate sound reproduction. The new design moves the first order of breakup to beyond 35kHz, producing a linear response way beyond audibility, which matches the wide frequency bandwidth available from HD music and cinema sound formats. The gold dome is thinner, lighter, more rigid and therefore more efficient than domes made from other materials which are prone to distortion in the audio band.
Metal Matrix Polymer driver cones have a polypropylene base loaded with metallic particles to offer a rigid and responsive structure. They are manufactured using a sophisticated high-pressure injection process, which modulates cone thickness at critical points to optimise stiffness and consistency, resulting in a superior sonic performance.
- 3" MMP II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" Gold C-CAM tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point 1/4"x20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
||120 Hz - 20 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|System Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||15 - 50 W
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 3" (75 mm) MMP II cone bass/mid-range Driver 1 x 3/4" (20 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
||100 x 100 x 100 mm (3 15/16 x 3 15/16 x 3 15/16 ")
|Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
||100 x 100 x 124 mm (3 15/16 x 3 15/16 x 4 7/8 ")
|Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Bracket (H x W x D))
||100 x 100 x 162 mm (3 15/16 x 3 15/16 x 6 3/8 ")
||Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)
||1 kg (2 lb 4 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.