The Platinum In-Wall II is a three-way reference architectural speaker system, perfect for custom home theatre projects where lifelike scale and dynamics are demanded.
Equipped with an adjustable mid/high frequency driver array, the In-Wall is able to deliver pin-point audio imaging and consistency from both vertical or horizontal positions.
By rotating the array though 90 degrees at the centre of a LCR configuration for instance, a soundstage of three Platinum In-Wall IIs will generate the seamless tonal integrity of the finest boxed systems from a stealthy in-wall location.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- 2 x 6 1/2 " RDT II bass drivers
- 4" RDT II mid-range driver
- MPD (Micro Pleated Diaphragm) high frequency transducer designed specifically for Platinum II
- Patented ' DCF ' (Dynamic Coupling Filter) mechanism for more natural sound
- Bespoke speaker terminals and footings
- Underhung, edge-wound voice coils: greater driver efficiency and lifelike dynamics, less distortion
- Bolt through drivers: clearer sound and cleaner aesthetics
- Rigid cabinet construction made from 25 mm MDF with steel back
- Extensive internal bracing using thick MDF cross bracing techniques
||3 Way - 4 Driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB - IEC 268-13)
||52 Hz - 100 kHz
||117 dBA (pair)
||4 ohms (3.7 ohms min. @ 2.8 KHz)
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||100 - 200 W
|Drive Unit Complement
||2 x 6 1/2 " RDT II bass drivers 1 x 4" RDT II mid-range driver 1 x MPD high frequency transducer
|Mid / H.F Crossover Frequency
||4.1 kHz 3rd Order (18 dB/Octave)
|Bass / Midrange Crossover Frequency (Hz)
||700 Hz/ 2nd Order (12 dB/Octave)
||10 x Tri-Grip dog leg type fixing system
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||1205 x 330 x 102 mm (47 7/16 x 13 x 4")
||97.5 mm (3 13/16 ")
||27 kg (59.4 lb)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.