The muscular Monitor MRW-10 powered subwoofer delivers a thunderous bass down to below 30 Hz and offers a totally immersive movie, music, or gaming experience.
The Monitor MRW-10's rigid cabinet is made from 18 mm thick MDF and accommodates a 10" long-throw MMP II bass driver and a rear port that allows optimal output from the powerful on-board 100 W class D power amplifier.
The Monitor MRW-10 boasts an array of features dedicated to optimising a home theatre system. There are three pre-set EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact) to offer a level of adjustment for all rooms and tastes, and the controls use an advanced DSP based architecture to provide the ultimate in audio flexibility.
- 10" MMP II long throw subwoofer driver
- Rigid MDF cabinet with rear porting
- Powerful 100 W Class D power amplifier - high efficiency and punchy bass delivery
- Switch mode power supply, designed to deliver high continuous rating and provides the instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed in the digital domain
- Three pre-set EQ mode settings. Music / Movie / Impact
- 12 V trigger - provides switching control from AV amp, processor, or home automation control system
- 18 mm thick MDF construction
||Rear ported bass reflex cabinet
|Lower Frequency Limit
||30 Hz (-6 dB)
|Upper Frequency Limit
||Variable 50 - 120 Hz @ 24 dB/Octave
||100 W RMS
||Class D with Switch mode PSU
|Bass EQ Profiles
||Music / Movie / Impact
||0 - 180°
|Input Level Requirements
||Standby after approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 10" MMP II long throw driver
||>20 K ohms
|Mains Input Voltage
||110 - 120 Vac - 50 - 60 Hz 220 - 240 Vac - 50 - 60 Hz. Selectable
||110 - 120 VAC - T4AL/250VAC 220 - 240 VAC - T4AL/250VAC
||2 x Stereo RCA, 1 x LFE RCA connection 12 V trigger (3.5 mm mono mini-jack)
|External Dimensions (Including Grille & Feet (H x W x D))
||336 x 320 x 350.6 mm (13 1/4 x 12 5/8 x 13 13/16 ")
|Standby Power Consumption
||<0.5 W standby
||10.54 kg (23 lb 4 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.