Monitor Audio's floorstanding Monitor 300 loudspeakers give a room-filling performance with a rich and enveloping bass and extraordinarily detailed audio resolution. Their elegant proportions and contemporary driver styling ensures that they will be a feature of any room.
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 6 1/2 " MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones - adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) - easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter - derived from Monitor Audio's award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 5 1/2 " and 6 1/2 " drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology - for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
||2 1/2 Way
||35 Hz - 30 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||40 - 150 W
||Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
|Drive Unit Complement
||2 x 6 1/2 " MMP II bass 1 x 6 1/2 " MMP II bass mid-range 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
||LF: 700 Hz MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
||970 x 201 x 299.3 mm (38 3/16 x 7 15/16 x 11 13/16 ")
|External Dimensions (Including Grille & Feet (H x W x D))
||993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm (39 1/8 x 9 15/16 x 12 9/16 ")
||13.66 kg (30 lb)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.