The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 5 1/2 " MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones - adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) - easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter - derived from Monitor Audio's award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 5 1/2 " and 6 1/2 " drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology - for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
||2 1/2 Way
||40 Hz - 30 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||30 - 120 W
||Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 5 1/2 " MMP II bass 1 x 5 1/2 " MMP II bass mid-range 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
||LF: 650 Hz MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
||850 x 174 x 299.3 mm (33 7/16 x 6 7/8 x 11 13/16 ")
|External Dimensions (Including Grille & Feet (H x W x D))
||873 x 215.4 x 309.8 mm (34 3/8 x 8 1/2 x 12 3/16 ")
||10.82 kg (23 lb 12 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.