The Monitor 100s are handsome speakers designed to be placed on a bookshelf or mounted on a stand. With their orange bass driver cones and black C-CAM tweeters, they delight both the eyes and the ears.
The Monitor 100s are beautifully proportioned speakers featuring a 6 1/2 " MMP II bass driver complemented by a 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter. With a larger bass driver and bigger cabinet, the 100s deliver a more expansive and punchy sound.
Two sets of binding post terminals on each speaker allow for bi-wiring or a bi-amp set up. To maintain their compact proportions, and to allow positioning in the most confined locations, the speakers are rear ported. The Monitor 100s truly deliver the classic Monitor Audio sound.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones - adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) - easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter - derived from Monitor Audio's award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 5 1/2 " and 6 1/2 " drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology - for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
||44 Hz - 30 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||30 - 100 W
||Rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 6 1/2 " MMP II bass mid-range 1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D))
||310 x 201 x 298.3 mm (12 3/16 x 7 15/16 x 11 3/4 ")
|External Dimensions (Including Grille & Feet (H x W x D))
||5.12 kg (11 lb 4 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.