C-CAM® Bass Drivers
Refined over many years by Monitor Audio, Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium is used as a driver cone material for all our speaker designs from the mid-market models up. Originally developed by the aerospace industry for jet engine components, C-CAMs properties are ideal for loudspeaker cones being extremely rigid, yet light enough to yield high overall efficiency. C-CAM bass drivers are able to resist the bending distortion imposed by sudden and extreme bass excursions to reproduce very clean, deep and dynamic bass frequencies. Conventional cone materials are more likely to flex in operation, producing a significant level of audible distortion.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip ® fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
||60 Hz - 25 kHz
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amp Requirements:
||20 - 100 W
|Crossover Frequency / Slope
||2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
|Drivers Unit Complement
||2 x 4 C-CAM ® cone bass driver
1 C-CAM ® pivoting gold dome tweeter
||HF Level Switch
( +3dB / 0dB / -3dB )
Boundary Compensation Switch
(including grille) (H x W)
|217 x 333 mm
(8 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches)
(4 1/16 inches)
|Cut Out Dimensions:
(H x W)
|183 x 299 mm
(7 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches)
(3 13/16 inches)
||4 position Tri-Grip ® dog leg fixings
||Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
||WB4LCR (Dark Brown)
||2.5kg (5lb 8oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.