All Monitor Audio Controlled Performance in-ceiling/wall loudspeakers feature integral CP back boxes. These rigid, mineral-filled enclosures provide an ideal air load for the drivers, optimising midrange and bass performance while maintaining sonic consistency regardless of interior wall construction. The back box also retains the bass drivers backwave, limiting the transmission of sound to adjacent rooms.
Gold Dome C-CAM®
The gold dome tweeter is formed from a ceramic-coated aluminium/magnesium alloy, gold anodised to a specific thickness for ideal stiffness and damping characteristics. Its new profile and surround geometry have been developed using advanced modelling tools, to provide the optimum qualities for accurate sound reproduction. The new design moves the first order of breakup to beyond 35kHz, producing a linear response way beyond audibility, which matches the wide frequency bandwidth available from HD music and cinema sound formats. The gold dome is thinner, lighter, more rigid and therefore more efficient than domes made from other materials which are prone to distortion in the audio band.
Tri-Grip® Dog Fixings
All models feature a unique Tri-Grip fixing design. This 3-position dog style fixing provides a greater contact surface area than other types, whilst saving installation time. The Tri-Grip fixings are made from a tough re-enforced polymer, giving a secure fixing without the risk of over-tightening.
- Dual 4" C-CAM mid-range drivers - featuring underhung voice coil
- 25 mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Portrait or landscape orientation
- Integrated back-box to provide rear sound isolation resulting in controlled performance'
- Cast Polymer enclosure - designed to provide high degree of rigidity and acoustic damping properties
- High overall efficiency and maximum SPL for powerful home theatre installations
- High power handling
- Three-way design in a symmetrical B-M-T-M-B' configuration
- High-end crossover design - featuring low loss inductors and audiophile grade Polypropylene capacitors
- Patented Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping systems providing three times the surface area and improved sealing
- Trim-less, low profile magnetic grilles provide attractive, discreet visual aspect and easy installation and servicing
||50 Hz - 30 kHz (-6 dB typical in room response)
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||60 - 150 W
||L.F - 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Octave M.F -500 Hz @ 12 dB/Octave. 3 kHz @ 18 dB/Octave H.F - 3 kHz @ 18 dB/Octave
|Drive Unit Complement
||2 x 6.5" C-CAM Bass drivers 2 x 4" C-CAM Mid-range drivers 1 x 25 mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
||Boundary Compensation (On/Off) MF Level: +1/0/-1 (dB) HF Level: +1/0/-1 (dB)
|Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
||907 x 257 mm (35 3/4 x 10 1/8 ")
|Overall Depth (Including Grille)
||102 mm (4")
||880 x 230 mm (34 21/32 x 9")
||96 mm (3 3/4 ")
||10 x Tri-Grip Dog leg fixings
||Cast Polymer enclosure (RoHS2 Compliant)
||11.98 kg (26 lb 6 oz)
||WB12 Pre-Construction Bracket (Green)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.