Developing the perfect mix of reverberant or direct surround sound in a Bronze home cinema system, the wall-hugging new Bronze FX surround speaker will combine seamlessly with front channels to establish the immersive audio experience essential to successful home theatre design.
Matched acoustically and aesthetically with its LCR counterparts, its angled-baffle cabinet can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls, and its dispersion characteristics changed at the flick of a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for di-pole (diffuse) or bi-pole (direct) operation.
Flanking a single 5 1/2 " C-CAM bass/mid driver, dual C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters are mounted on angled side-panels, helping to create a wider, more enveloping and convincing surround sound-field.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- Acoustically matched with all other Bronze speakers for excellent imaging and timbre consistency in surround applications
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 5 1/2 " bass/mid-range driver with concave dished' C-CAM cone profile
- Optimised for di-pole or bi-pole operation by the simple flick of a switch located on the rear terminal panel
- Single bolt-through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
||65 Hz - 30 kHz
||110 dBA (pair)
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||20 - 80 W
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 5 1/2 " C-CAM bass mid-range driver. 2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
||274 x 276 x 105 mm (10 13/16 x 10 7/8 x 4 1/8 ")
|Dimensions (Including Grille & Bracket (H x W x D))
||274 x 281 x 118 mm (10 13/16 x 11 1/6 x 4 5/8 ")
||3.2 kg (7 lbs)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.