The Bronze 2 builds on the strength of its predecessor's audiophile cred with a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling.
These are the perfect ingredients for compelling listening. Armed with a larger 6.5" C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe port, the turbo-charged Two is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound.
For a speaker of its size, the Two will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8" (20cm) from a wall.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The Cinema Designer. .
- New C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- New 6 1/2 " bass driver with concave dished' C-CAM cone profile
- HiVe port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Bi-wire/Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
||42 Hz - 30 kHz
||113 dBA (pair)
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||30 - 100 W
||Bass reflex - HiVe II Port technology
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 6 1/2 " C-CAM bass/mid-range driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
||350 x 185 x 255 mm 13 3/4 x 7 5/16 x 10 1/16 "
|Dimensions (Including Grille & Terminals (H x W x D))
||350 x 185 x 281 mm 13 3/4 x 7 5/16 x 11 1/16 "
||5.3 kg (11 lb 10 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.