The most accurate of any Bronze generation mini, imbuing the design with true monitor' status.
The 5.5" bass driver has been created to out-perform a larger conventional driver and results in a cleaner, more dynamic delivery, even at high power levels.
The Bronze 1's are able to play much louder and deeper than their compact size would suggest from close-to-wall positions in smaller room environments. Perfect for stand or shelf, or wall-mounted using our Universal Wall Bracket (UWB), the Ones will deliver great sound where space is at a premium.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. .
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 5 1/2 " bass driver with dished' C-CAM cone profile
- HiVe II port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased cabinet rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF cabinet construction employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity and low cabinet coloration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes in Black Oak, Pearlescent Walnut, Rosemah and White Ash
- 1/4" x 20 TPI thread for wall mount bracket options (optional Universal wall mount bracket - UWB)
||55 Hz - 30 kHz
||109 dBA (pair)
|Power Handling (RMS)
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements
||15 - 70 W
||Bass reflex - HiVe II Port technology
|Drive Unit Complement
||1 x 5 1/2 " C-CAM bass/mid-range driver 1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
|Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
||260 x 165 x 180 mm (10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 7 1/16 ")
|Dimensions (Including Grille & Terminals (H x W x D))
||260 x 165 x 205 mm (10 1/4 x 6 1/2 x 8 1/16 ")
||3.5 kg (7 lb 12 oz)
Energy Star Rated:
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a Product Protection Plan. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive Product Protection Plans when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.